Course Outline - Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Training Upgrade from Yellow Belt Course
Prior to accepting your enrolment, PD Training will provide you with an IASSC Practice Test to confirm your existing knowledge, and if accepted, we will provide you with the IASSC authorised Green Belt training materials a week before the course runs, so you can review the materials beforehand and pick up the training without missing a beat.
This upgrade course includes days 4 and 5 from the complete 5-day Green Belt course. It picks up from where the Yellow Belt training left off.
By moving up from the Yellow Belt to Green Belt, you will learn and develop substantial skills in the Analyse and Improve phases of DMAIC.
Brief review of Yellow Belt content (Define Phase)
Brief review of Yellow Belt content (Measure Phase)
"X" Sifting (Analyse Phase Module 1)
LSS Green Belt Analyse Phase - The Analyse Phase of the DMAIC methodology is constructed to introduce important Lean Six Sigma tools for isolating critical factors.
- Perform a Multi-Vari Analysis
- Interpret and a Multi-Vari Graph
- Identify when a Multi-Vari Analysis is applicable
- Interpret what Skewed data looks like
- Explain how data distributions become Non-normal when they are really Normal
Inferential Statistics (Analyse Phase Module 2)
- Explain the meaning of the term "Inferential Statistics".
- Describe the basic tenets of the Central Limit Theorem.
- Describe the impact of sample size on your estimates of population parameters.
- Explain Standard Error
Intro to Hypothesis Testing (Analyse Phase Module 3)
- Articulate the purpose of Hypothesis Testing
- Explain the concepts of the Central Tendency
- Be familiar with the types of Hypothesis Tests
Hypothesis Testing Normal Data Part 1 (Analyse Phase Module 4)
- Determine appropriate sample sizes for testing Means
- Conduct various Hypothesis Tests for Means
- Properly Analyse Results
Hypothesis Testing Normal Data Part 2 (Analyse Phase Module 5)
- Be able to conduct Hypothesis Testing of Variances
- Understand how to Analyse Hypothesis Testing Results
Hypothesis Testing Non-Normal Data Part 1 (Analyse Phase Module 6)
- Conduct Hypothesis Testing for equal variance
- Conduct Hypothesis Testing for Medians
- Analyse and interpret the results
Hypothesis Testing Non-Normal Data Part 2 (Analyse Phase Module 7)
- Calculate and explain test for proportions
- Calculate and explain contingency tests
Wrap Up & Action Items (Analyse Phase)
Process Modeling Regression (Improve Phase Module 1)
LSS Green Belt Improve Phase - The Improve Phase of the DMAIC methodology is constructed to introduce important Lean Six Sigma tools for properly controlling solutions.
- Perform the steps in a Correlation and a Regression Analysis
- Explain when Correlation and Regression is appropriate
Advanced Process Modeling (Improve Phase Module 2)
- Perform Non-Linear Regression Analysis
- Perform Multiple Linear Regression Analysis (MLR)
- Examine Residuals Analysis and understand its effects
Designing Experiments (Improve Phase Module 3)
- Determine the reason for experimenting
- Describe the difference between a physical model and a DOE model
- Explain an OFAT experiment and its primary weakness
- Shown Main Effects Plots and interactions, determine which effects and interactions may be significant
- Create a Full Factorial Design
Wrap Up & Action Items (Improve Phase)
Brief review of Yellow Belt content